Sunday 23 June 2013

Life Goes

We live our life with friends, yet we do not realize that a day will come when they will leave us.

Do you ask yourself why they will leave?

It is because life goes on!

Our loved ones take off to a different world as we cry the tears out of our glazing eyes!

But do we realize that a day will come when we suddenly forget them for a moment even though our heart and mind remain clean?

This is because life goes on!

But that girl was mine!

She was the sunshine!

Like when the glowing sun relaxes our moods, she too did the same for me!

However, now she has changed!

I realize that she was never right!

Her soul darkens the sky like as if its night!

But I wish I only knew her from before!


Life goes on but I wish her life had ended!

No comments:

Post a Comment