Monday 24 March 2014

Daddy Really Cares

I want you to know that daddy really cares
When I Look deep into your stare
I can see you're scared and unprepared
To face this world alone
Sail the toughest storms
Navigate to a place unknown
While trying to make it home
And searching for a throne.
Your getting older by the day
So much I would like to say
Like I hate the fact that you're so far away
Afraid
At times I run astray.
My child
They say you have my smile
Though I haven't done it in a awhile.
Might not look like me
Physically
But we're identical emotionally.
Socially
Modestly we do it well
Charming like a spell.
Behavior compulsive
Impulsive
Some would rather
When mad I loose my mind and nothing matters.
Full of love, passion and charisma
But Complicated like enigma.
Different mothers but that shouldn't be an issue
Same feeling that I love and
Really miss you
Kiss you
when I can
In my life I seen a lot
Terrible father but I give it all I got.
Learn from Life's cruel lessons
Not to mention
Suffer from depression
Keep positive expressions
Throughout my sessions
Of confessions
Turning aggression
In to positive vibes
Though It's hard I won't deny.
I admit I cry under the covers
Cause I don't want you feeling like I love one more than the
Other
Strive to be a better father
When some believed I wouldn't even bother.
To be sincere
Changed so much in recent years
Shed a tear
Cause I don't have you near.
Please forgive me for not being there
All I can do is close my eyes and picture what little time
We've ever shared.
Look at you and see myself
Another helpless soul asking God for help
I want you to w that daddy really cares.
And I swear
To be a father and a friend
Never judging
Won't offend
Promise to be loyal to the end
Broken hearts I'll mend
Our bond will time transcend.
Never timid
My love will go beyond limits
Honest and never lying
I write to keep from crying
Pour my soul when I feel like dying.
Trying
To keep it all together
Whether
For worse or for the better
Daddy really cares is what I call this letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment