Sunday 23 March 2014

Cold Tears Keep Shedding

Under Moonlight

Lying here alone under moonlight
In cold nights very quiet
Touch my chest when it feels so hard to breathe
Agitated, upset and miserable
Every teardrop is wishing a real face in front of eyes
I'll give you my head for you lean it on your shoulder
Then you'll know how tired I am

These cold tears keep shedding under moonlight
I touch the fire burn so bright but there's no warmth
Come on over reach my fingers
I never meant to push you far

There's a torch in the dark maybe just mind
Step by step get further what I wanna find
Oh baby, I'm so tired
No, I don't wanna see moonlight
Tonight . . .
I Want To Cry

I want to cry . . .
I want to cry . . .
I really want to cry,

Because I am no longer able to
It feels like butterflies in my chest
So hard these words out of my mouth
Really hard . . .
I want to scream but I could not
I want to scream until your eardrums rupture
Very painful . . .

I hate this cold and lonely
I hate that you leave me alone
but I always remember you
You were warmly hugged me
when I was cold inside the bus
I felt so warm when you held my hand
throughout the night along the way
One moment you're never far away from me

But now, that perfect situation must go wrong
You’re change
I beg you to come but you don’t do
You give me reasons and what can I do

I cry going under reach the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment